If publice services reach late to needy, then it creates problem but in this largest democracy in the world, public services never reach

Mahesh Pratap Singh Yogi M P Singh <yogimpsingh@gmail.com>

Fwd: Case no. 2981/22/37/2021 has been registered on Complaint regarding MRS. PECHIYAMMAL
1 message

Sudalai Kumar <ss.kumar1987@gmail.com>26 November 2021 at 07:33
To: cr.nhrc@nic.in, Mahesh Pratap Singh Yogi M P Singh <yogimpsingh@gmail.com>, Bala <balasubramanian.energyaudit@gmail.com>, NALSA <nalsa-dla@nic.in>, sudhayadav.ncbc@gmail.com, cmcell@tn.gov.in
Sir/madam,
The situation in village of Nanguneri taluk Pattarpuram during heavy rain of red alert in tamilnadu today and tomorrow I'd mainly caused by inefficient and corrupted officials involved in land encroachment of water streams and canals. More over antisocial elements have involved in the damage of temples Culvert stopped the water flows and occupying the pond areas and made the lands higher than the way of pond reach. Residential places are lower in ground after making higher lands in the water streams now the flow of water speed is reduced and stagnant in residential areas. Now the cattle, hens, children, people can't come outside since houses are becoming islands in flood water. Noe power is not there in Mrs.pechiyammal house from yesterday evening onwards and no government staffs are available in village to solve the issues in the lamp post from EB department. The local village people are collecting Rs 100 to 150 for every issues in the lamp post connection issues.
I spent almost 700 INR for my house everytime.

Dr. Sudalai Kumar
Farmer, Cow herder and Agriculturalist
Dr. Farmers
Nanguneri taluk, Tirunelveli.

स्वामी सुदलाई: कमजोरों की रक्षा करें और धार्मिकता की लड़ाई लड़ें।

सत्य परेशान हो सकता है,
लेकिन पराजित नहीं!!
Mahesh Pratap Singh Yogi M P Singh <yogimpsingh@gmail.com>

Re: LSP.64/2021 from Nanguneri court TLSC (666 vs 444)
1 message

Sudalai Kumar <ss.kumar1987@gmail.com>25 November 2021 at 12:39
To: cr.nhrc@nic.in, NALSA <nalsa-dla@nic.in>, cmcell@tn.gov.in, sudhayadav.ncbc@gmail.com, Bala <balasubramanian.energyaudit@gmail.com>, Mahesh Pratap Singh Yogi M P Singh <yogimpsingh@gmail.com>
Sir/madam,
In this one week of time atleast 10 people approached me with different phone numbers with different reasons to call from my phone number like land matter, recharge issue, contact relations, etc., Sending some women inside my compound wall for different reasons like for some vegetables leaves, medicinals etc,. They are coming to compound Wall when I am not in house and gates are opened for out side goats to destroyed my plants. It means indirectly causing some disturbance to make inconvenience.

Dr. Sudalai Kumar
Farmer, Cow herder and Agriculturalist
Dr. Farmers
Nanguneri taluk, Tirunelveli.

स्वामी सुदलाई: कमजोरों की रक्षा करें और धार्मिकता की लड़ाई लड़ें।

सत्य परेशान हो सकता है,
लेकिन पराजित नहीं!!
Mahesh Pratap Singh Yogi M P Singh <yogimpsingh@gmail.com>

1 message

Sudalai Kumar <ss.kumar1987@gmail.com>25 November 2021 at 12:34
To: NALSA <nalsa-dla@nic.in>, Bala <balasubramanian.energyaudit@gmail.com>, Mahesh Pratap Singh Yogi M P Singh <yogimpsingh@gmail.com>, cr.nhrc@nic.in
Cc: Tamil Nadu SLSA <tnslsa@gmail.com>
Sir/madam,
Mrs Kokila family of Venkatesan is threatened my mother that they are going to disown my mother from their relationship through Mr Vadivel. I think Mr Vadivel will also do the same in near future as he is supported his wife's family against his mother. Already Mrs Pechiyammal is living life without any support from her first divorced daughter in law Mrs Perachi Selvi and now with Mrs Kokila of live relationship. I request now to take back the materials that the Kokila family brought some materials like cot and fridge during marriage ceremony visit to my mother's house. Both were not used by my mother and refrigerator will go bad if not used here for long time. These materials were brought for her living in Pattarpuram village but she left immediately after three months of marriage with my brother. Next my mother will face dowry issues with second daughter in law also. Government should take action on persons who is bringing dowry without concern of husband family.

Dr. Sudalai Kumar
Farmer, Cow herder and Agriculturalist
Dr. Farmers
Nanguneri taluk, Tirunelveli.

स्वामी सुदलाई: कमजोरों की रक्षा करें और धार्मिकता की लड़ाई लड़ें।

सत्य परेशान हो सकता है,
लेकिन पराजित नहीं!!
On Thu 23 Sep, 2021, 09:30 Sudalai Kumar, <ss.kumar1987@gmail.com> wrote:
Sir/Madam,
                    Today Mrs Pechiyammal is helpless and has gone to the government hospital by a 2 KM walk at Thulakarpatti for some health issues. Her second daughter in law is not available here to take care of her and any help in the hospital. I don't know what happened to women's laws and others on saving a woman from a helpless position. She is afraid of anything happening to her without anyone in her house and nothing will come out if anything seriously happens. Nothing is finalised in all cases and everything will move like that only and no one needs to take care of any one and everybody will take care of themselves I think. Self help is the best help.

On Tue, Sep 7, 2021 at 3:34 PM Sudalai Kumar <ss.kumar1987@gmail.com> wrote:
Sir/Madam,
                    Since the Pechiyammal case not solved or taken yet for the illegal bigamy case. She got ill last week and went to the government health center by walking 2km at Thulukkarpatti and took an injection for the illness. She was also suggested to take covid 19 injection and completed. At the age of 55 she didn't take any auto rickshaw and did not depend on irregular bus timing in the village. She is surviving without a regular job, regular alimony from her husband, any person's help for medical reasons, even without the daughter in law in her home and the neighbours controlled by her husband's family. Her first daughter in law Mrs Perachi selvi left the house long back after doing abortions and the second daughter in law Mrs Kokila left the house last month and have not returned to the house. We don't know her whereabouts. Since she is also from the white race and not doing any household work. Obviously she will look after Perchai selvi. Whether Mrs Kokila is present or not in the house only petchiammal has to manage cooking, cleaning, washing  etc.,at the age of 55.
As I am financially unstable I could not arrange any maid for her regular work during illness. Therefore she requires at least the 30% salary of Mr Vadivel for her illness time, any vehicle for hospital, maid for doing household works etc., She will face issues in the rain time since her house requires renovation in front and already the bridge is broken causing rain water to come inside the house. Otherwise the front portion will fall anytime.
Note: Around 90s, Mr Subramanian removed her saree in the public place for her signature and did his illegal second marriage.

On Thu, Jul 8, 2021 at 2:18 PM NALSA <nalsa-dla@nic.in> wrote:
Sir,

I am directed to forward the trailing email with the request to take appropriate action as per Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987, Schemes and Regulations framed thereunder, and apprise the action taken to the applicant under intimation to this Authority.

Regards,

National Legal Services Authority (NALSA)

From: "ss kumar1987" <ss.kumar1987@gmail.com>
To: cmcell@tn.gov.in, "District Collector Tirunelveli" <collrtnv@nic.in>, "sho nanguneri" <sho.nanguneri@tncctns.gov.in>, "balasubramanian energyaudit" <balasubramanian.energyaudit@gmail.com>, yogimpsingh@gmail.com, sronanguneri@tnreginet.net, "Central Registry NHRC" <cr.nhrc@nic.in>, "NALSA" <nalsa-dla@nic.in>
Sent: Wednesday, July 7, 2021 9:10:10 PM
Subject: Re: Reg. Issues raised with Mrs S.Pechiyammal by Mrs V. Kokila, wife of Mr Vadivel

Sir/Madam,
The women's biased laws are dangerous to women itself. I think it is because of my mother's fear of her life whether the selfish women like Mrs Kokila or Mrs Perachi selvi would poison her food and kill her for my brother's salary or the assets owned by my mother. Every Woman wanted a high salaried person and got settled with their family either through alimony or separating husband from his family. My PhD skill helped me in awaring of future issues and got separated from the family of Mrs Kokila with my mother. Infact i failed in my own marriage. Now my mother wanted separation from women kokila and perachi selvi for their selfish and criminal motives.
I am not able to suggest to my mother where to get justice since I don't trust police, court and aged relatives. Because biugamy case of her is totally suppressed.
Yogi

An anti-corruption crusader. Motive to build a strong society based on the principle of universal brotherhood.

1 Comments

Whatever comments you make, it is your responsibility to use facts. You may not make unwanted imputations against any body which may be baseless otherwise commentator itself will be responsible for the derogatory remarks made against any body proved to be false at any appropriate forum.

1. More over antisocial elements have involved in the damage of temples Culvert stopped the water flows and occupying the pond areas and made the lands higher than the way of pond reach. Residential places are lower in ground after making higher lands in the water streams now the flow of water speed is reduced and stagnant in residential areas. Now the cattle, hens, children, people can't come outside since houses are becoming islands in flood water.

ReplyDelete