We need skilled and honest public staffs who may ensure a transparent and accountable system accessible to common people

Mahesh Pratap Singh Yogi M P Singh <yogimpsingh@gmail.com>

Re: Reg. Land Encroachment complaint from Thevar community against Yadav community
2 messages

Sudalai Kumar <ss.kumar1987@gmail.com>10 September 2021 at 08:29
To: cmcell@tn.gov.in, collrtnv@nic.in, sho.nanguneri@tncctns.gov.in, Bala <balasubramanian.energyaudit@gmail.com>, Mahesh Pratap Singh Yogi M P Singh <yogimpsingh@gmail.com>
Sir/madam,
The another guinea has been killed today morning by accident. The vehicle is big lorry which is passing through my village for transportation of sand and muddy crust. The people who has seen the accident are not able to tell the vehicle because of fear on them. No speed breakers and speed control of Taurus like vehicle. Three guinea hen have been killed and other people are facing the same issues who earn less and depend on goats, hens and cows for income. I sold eggs which is just Rs 10 when everyone is selling the egg of Rs.15 or more.

Dr. Sudalai Kumar
Farmer, Cow herder and Agriculturalist
Dr. Farmers
Nanguneri taluk, Tirunelveli.

स्वामी सुदलाई: कमजोरों की रक्षा करें और धार्मिकता की लड़ाई लड़ें।

सत्य परेशान हो सकता है,
लेकिन पराजित नहीं!!
On Mon 2 Aug, 2021, 12:47 PM Sudalai Kumar, <ss.kumar1987@gmail.com> wrote:
Sir/Madam,
                       The guinea hen has been taken to veterinary hospital for first three days after accident on last monday and injection and oral medicines have given but it couldn't walk and stand on its own legs. Now I visited for further treatment but they refused to do it and instead they advised me to cook it and taste it. This is expected when technicians treat the animals and birds. Last week my dog was also not fine for some weeks due to illness and I called a private doctor for sickness. He solved it in three days and took 1500/-INR for the treatment. I don't think the veterinary government hospitals are efficient in solving the health issues of animals in villages and wasting money on doctors and hospitals.
If anything happens to the animal they are advised to take it for cooking and eating. I don't raise them for meat but for production of eggs. Goats may be used for meat but not in the youngest age. If it is affected by any cause doctors will advise them to slaughter houses.

On Mon, Jul 26, 2021 at 12:35 PM Sudalai Kumar <ss.kumar1987@gmail.com> wrote:
Sir/Madam,
                    Some human animals are always disturbing my village level farm works first killed one guinea hen, then stolen two turkey chicken and now smashed another new guinea hen with two wheeler motorcycle. I took it to the government veterinary hospital for treatment at the block office nanguneri. Their Doctor is not available, only the technician is available for treating my guinea chicken. He gave one injection for accident injuries. I don't know what will happen without doctor advice.
I insisted many times for a speed breaker near Sundarapandi konar house but nobody listened to me. Accidents keep on happening there and I grow some of the chickens in Sudarapandi konar house as I have insufficient land property for them. Because all the lands are still in dispute. My suggestion is that the Mavadi road parai vilai land is suitable for my farming work.
Now the TNEB will file the complaint on me and charge me fine for not taking commercial connection. Because the death certificate of vanumamalai konar is not available and the legal heir certificate is refused by his family. Then bond papers with signatures of all the family members are not available. They take sharp weapons if I approach them for documents and its registration.

On Thu, Jun 24, 2021 at 11:41 AM Sudalai Kumar <ss.kumar1987@gmail.com> wrote:
Sir/Madam,
The educated person has to fear fighting with the eveil for justice and truth. But uneducated fellows are doing kangaroo courts with police and court but the officials are silent on it. That too they do illegal and injustice kangaroo courts for bigamy, abortion, fake cases, murder attempt and land grabbing without any fear of law and order. The police fools are showing bravest action to us not to them.
Some fellows are willingly inducing me to get interested in women and get ready for my next marriage. But no dogs are completing or finishing the case of the first wife either legal or illegal. I have given repeated warnings and used very bad words also to those who are involved in my marriage alliance. If I ask their wife, daughter or their mother to sleep with me they can search for a woman but I am not doing anything about it. All I now require is three times as much food and a job for it. If I get divorce from my first wife I will search for women from the lowest caste groups. otherwise I will run my life alone for entire periods.
They wanted to marry me, a woman from a poor family. But those idiots are not understanding that already i married a woman from beggar family and poor background. They twisted my life and again with poor family will drag  my profile to the mud.

On Tue, Jun 22, 2021 at 5:23 PM Sudalai Kumar <ss.kumar1987@gmail.com> wrote:
Sir/Madam,
The brutal attack on my hen is identified near the places occupied by thevar community in the pond areas with slingshot. The hen bleeded through eyes and severe damage on one side stomach with bleeding caused death today. Already the small turkey chickens were missing for the last one month and I had no idea about it. Now the hens are being targeted by hen hunters and killed with slingshot tools. Therefore I request now the nanguneri police to watch them and protect birds from killing.

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 10:47 AM Sudalai Kumar <ss.kumar1987@gmail.com> wrote:
Sir/madam,
The temple of tribal god Uiykattu Sudalai is situated near grave yard of konar or Yadav community in the stream or canal near Mavadi road which is being occupied by Yadav community for no use. Therefore I require action on land Encroachment and make the way to Lord Sudalai and connect the temple with Mavadi road. Because the rain season won't allow the people to reach the temple since water comes in large amount in the canal and dangerous to children and people of Thevar community.

Dr. Sudalai Kumar
Farmer, Cow herder and Agriculturalist
Dr. Farmers
Nanguneri taluk, Tirunelveli.

स्वामी सुदलाई: कमजोरों की रक्षा करें और धार्मिकता की लड़ाई लड़ें।

सत्य परेशान हो सकता है,
लेकिन पराजित नहीं!!

Mahesh Pratap Singh Yogi M P Singh <yogimpsingh@gmail.com>

Re: Subject : Outstanding Rs:247436 in your HDFC loan account no 625073897
1 message

Sudalai Kumar <ss.kumar1987@gmail.com>10 September 2021 at 09:42
To: recohelplineche@hdfc.com, Bala <balasubramanian.energyaudit@gmail.com>, Mahesh Pratap Singh Yogi M P Singh <yogimpsingh@gmail.com>, cmcell@tn.gov.in
Sir/Madam,
Today another person named Muthupandi from the TWAD board came to xerox and asked for the details of my house in chennai. He wanted to sell my house and pay the loan amount. Then I will get the NOC and settle the amount of selling my house to other loans. He also advised me to look for some jobs like VAO.  I told him that I will buy four cows, preferably buffalos, ten goats, and agricultural lands to work and settle in my life. I will never apply for any hunter's jobs like government jobs and cave works in rooms. I will die in hard work under the sun and sacrifice my soul to the Sun god just by working. God Sudalai will help me.  I lost my potential in useless hunter's education, jobs and culture.
On Fri, Aug 6, 2021 at 11:08 AM Sudalai Kumar <ss.kumar1987@gmail.com> wrote:
Sir/Madam,
The same person Mr Vanumamalai who came today to take photocopies and asked me to come to chennai with him and sell the property at polichalur which is having home loan dues of Rs. 3,00,000INR. I require now atleast 10 lakhs INR since I bought in initial payment 3 lakhs (10%), then 3.5 lakhs at the end of project for parking space, seller increased the value extra 1.5 lakhs due to hike of sand values and bricks. Then I paid three years EMI of 20.000 INR per month and total 7.2 lakhs.Then Iron gates 25,0000 INR and wood work 50000 INR. Now the total amount spent is 15 lakhs from my pocket. Now the economic slow down will hemp me to get profits or even my 15 lakhs therefore I expect 10 lakhs at least for my personal loan with hdfc, ICICI and credit cards bills. My lose is 5 lakhs in this process. Remaining amount will be used for construction of my house in village and business in agriculture works.
Note: 26 lakhs loan amount from HDFC.

On Thu, Jun 24, 2021 at 11:21 AM Sudalai Kumar <ss.kumar1987@gmail.com> wrote:
Sir/Madam,
I tried to sell the house and repay the loan amount with HDFC. Due to economic decline and unemployment I couldn't do it immediately since I require 10 lakhs for repaying my personal loans, credit card bills and the last six months of my self employment investment. I am not able to make money out of my business also therefore I require 36 lakhs in selling my property which can close 26 lakhs home loan and my financial issues. Therefore I request you to give me the procedure to close the loan amount and others etc.,
The broker name is Vanumamalai, Pump operator TWAD board, S/o. Sankaralingam, 28, Utchimahali amman st, Nanguneri, Tirunelveli 627108. He took the copy of documents from me and promised to give me 10 lakhs and pay the hdfc home loans 26 lakhs. Attached his details.

On Sat, Jun 19, 2021 at 4:56 PM <recohelplineche@hdfc.com> wrote:

Best Regards,
Dr. S. Sudalai Kumar M.Sc.,Ph.D.,
Farmer, Cow herder and Agriculturalist
Dr Farmers, Nanguneri Taluk
Tirunelveli 627108.
Yogi

An anti-corruption crusader. Motive to build a strong society based on the principle of universal brotherhood.

1 Comments

Whatever comments you make, it is your responsibility to use facts. You may not make unwanted imputations against any body which may be baseless otherwise commentator itself will be responsible for the derogatory remarks made against any body proved to be false at any appropriate forum.

1. It seems that we are losing love and compassion to other creatures otherwise such accidents might be avoided.
    Sir/madam,