google-site-verification: google652ee2e18330a276.html Yogi as anti-corruption crusader: In the name of PM Kusum scheme to install solar pump, cyber cheaters cheated 58,250 INR is burning truth of development

Saturday, 1 May 2021

Mahesh Pratap Singh Yogi M P Singh <yogimpsingh@gmail.com>

Fwd: PGPORTAL - Grievance Registration
1 message

Sudalai Kumar <ss.kumar1987@gmail.com>30 April 2021 at 17:22
To: amit.saha@nic.in, Bala <balasubramanian.energyaudit@gmail.com>, Mahesh Pratap Singh Yogi M P Singh <yogimpsingh@gmail.com>, cmcell@tn.gov.in, solarpumps.mnre@gov.in, solarcustoms.mnre@gov.in
Sir/Madam,
I lost 58,250 INR for just not replying the email sent as a farmer from village by the government officials solarpumps.mnre@gov.in,
solarcustoms.mnre@gov.in and loac VAO, Taluk and collector office. If they could have told the correct procedure in an reply to my email I might have not trusted the private persons or third party for government schemes. Now I need that money lost in forgery of the PM kusum scheme and it should be recovered from their salary.
The confusion is that all the government schemes are encouraged by central government in websites and local offices by state government. In  this two way process the looting are encouraged by government departments.
Attached the proper procedure got only after being deceived by cheaters.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: PGPORTAL <cpgrams-darpg@nic.in>
Date: Sat, Apr 17, 2021 at 9:47 PM
Subject: PGPORTAL - Grievance Registration
To: <ss.kumar1987@gmail.com>

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your grievance has been registered successfully in Public Grievances Portal.
Registration No. : MONRE/E/2021/00115.

For more details visit https://pgportal.gov.in/.

Mahesh Pratap Singh Yogi M P Singh <yogimpsingh@gmail.com>

Re: Reg. Issues with Amazon online products delivery and refund of returning products
1 message

Sudalai Kumar <ss.kumar1987@gmail.com>30 April 2021 at 17:31
To: cmcell@tn.gov.in, collrtnv@nic.in, cr.nhrc@nic.in, NALSA <nalsa-dla@nic.in>, Bala <balasubramanian.energyaudit@gmail.com>, Mahesh Pratap Singh Yogi M P Singh <yogimpsingh@gmail.com>, pmathew.edu@nic.in, dirpg-ca@gov.in
Sir/Madam,
The online service provided by amazon is the worst customer service and it is not customer friendly. For any issues with Amazon online e marketing firm does not have any even email ids to contact. They have toll free numbers but getting calls is such a big thing like the government department won't provide email ids. They all don't want any written communication with customers and those written communication with amazon is possible only with installation of mobile app. If they block those accounts and all communication with the customers is lost. No evidence for the communication with Amazon. I request you to suggest the written communication with business firms to any customers and not just phone calls.

Officer Name Shri Sita Ram Meena
Officer Designation Director
Contact Address Room No.456A Krishi Bhavan New Delhi New Delhi
Email Address dirpg-ca@gov.in
Contact Number 23387737

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 5:44 PM Sudalai Kumar <ss.kumar1987@gmail.com> wrote:
Sir/Madam,
We are depending ecommerce and online services for the products and services offered by internet marketing but amazon and others are cheating the people with the support of the government. We are not able to go outside and buy the products because the nuisances are waiting outside from police in the name of covid 19 and rules. These police useless fellows are collecting money every time for masks and other reasons. Then online services are completely cheated and fake for example Amazon is not returning money for returned products and the other fellow cheated me in the name PM kusum Yojanan. What is the use of police and indian governances for serving people?

Grievance Status for registration number : DARPG/D/2021/01244
Grievance Concerns To Name Of Complainant Sudalai Kumar S
Date of Receipt 26/04/2021
Received By Ministry/Department Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances - Nodal Agency
Grievance Description
Sir/Madam,
I have ordered two products under exchange scheme in Amazon online mode but they are not refunding the amount for the return of those products. They are delaying my payment or refusing it by blocking my amazon online account with the in the user name ss.kumar1987@gmail.com and password sskj.....Then I opened one new account in amazon and the communicated my issues and they are not taking my issues as I communicated them in different account user ss.kumar1987@hotmail.com and password. Whatever the account I came ask they should tell me the delay or refusal of my refund. Order details 407-6697975-2090708 , 407-02355062465177 (exchange money 100 INR refunded but the money for retuned product is not refunded so far). The refund for another order 404-9306500-1981936 is also pending. Therefore I request you to take action for not giving proper service to the citizens of the country.
Current Status Grievance received    Date of Action 26/04/2021
Officer Concerns To Forwarded to
Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances - Nodal Agency
Officer Name Ms Prisca Mathew
Officer Designation Deputy Secretary
Contact Address 5th Floor, Sardar Patel Bhawan, New Delhi
Email Address pmathew.edu@nic.in
Contact Number 01123401429
Best Regards,
Dr. S. Sudalai Kumar M.Sc.,Ph.D.,
Farmer, Cow herder and Agriculturalist
Dr Farmers, Nanguneri Taluk
Tirunelveli 627108.

सत्य परेशान हो सकता है,
लेकिन पराजित नहीं!!-भगवान श्री कृष्ण.

Gmail Mahesh Pratap Singh Yogi M P Singh <yogimpsingh@gmail.com>
Re: Tirunelveli District Cyber Crime Police Station
1 message
Sudalai Kumar <ss.kumar1987@gmail.com> 30 April 2021 at 17:38
To: sp cyber <sp.cbr-mah@gov.in>
Cc: Sandip Patil <ccpwc.cyber-mh@gov.in>, IG Cyber <ig.cbr-mah@gov.in>, Bala <balasubramanian.energyaudit@gmail.com>, Mahesh Pratap Singh Yogi M P Singh <yogimpsingh@gmail.com>
Sir/Madam,
I know the quality of indian police on criminal activities that is why I ask you to stop the crimes first with farmers. Even I have not asked you to return the money with the cheaters I lost. But he is still active on whatsapp in cheating other farmers. The cheap police officers in tamilnadu have shown their talent in many of my police cases. Till today I don't know the status of the criminals i booked under Ipc sections. That is why I asked the Maharashtra police to take care and your state is the first in suicide of farmers. Cheating farmers leads to suicide after financial crisis.

On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 12:13 PM sp cyber <sp.cbr-mah@gov.in> wrote:

Office of the Special Inspector General of Police,
Maharashtra Cyber,
   Home Department,32nd floor,World Trade Center, Cuff Parade, Mumbai.
Email :- control.cpaw-mah@gov.in
Contact No:- 022-22160080/81/84

Download ashok stambh Logos

Date:- 29/04/2021

Dear Sir/Madam,

With reference to the  trail mail,

Request you to lodge online complaint on" https://cybercrime.gov.in/" portal  & also visit the nearest police station along with a copy of the online complaint generated on the “Cyber ​​Crime.gov.in” portal for further necessary action.

Thanks & Regards,

Team Maharashtra Cyber,

Office of the Special Inspector General of Police,

Maharashtra State Cyber Department, Mumbai.

Online Complaint :-  “Cybercrime.gov.in"

Note:-In case of

Cyber crime, complaint online on "Cybercrime.gov.in" portal for further necessary action.

This portal has been designed to report complaints related to cyber crimes and should not be treated as FIR.

1 comment:

1. Dr. Sudalai has achieved doctorate degree in the subject of chemistry and always acted for the betterment of society but criminal elements are fearless in this country because of corruption. Think about the common people who are vulnerable.
    Sir/Madam,
    I lost 58,250 INR for just not replying the email sent as a farmer from village by the government officials solarpumps.mnre@gov.in,
    solarcustoms.mnre@gov.in and loac VAO, Taluk and collector office. If they could have told the correct procedure in an reply to my email I might have not trusted the private persons or third party for government schemes. Now I need that money lost in forgery of the PM kusum scheme and it should be recovered from their salary.

ReplyDelete

Whatever comments you make, it is your responsibility to use facts. You may not make unwanted imputations against any body which may be baseless otherwise commentator itself will be responsible for the derogatory remarks made against any body proved to be false at any appropriate forum.

Junior engineer development authority Mirzapur seeking 1 lakh bribe from Tantrik K. P Singh for construction of a temple in the Mirzapur

भारत सरकार Government of India कार्मिक, लोक शिकायत और पेंशन मंत्रालय Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions Eng CPGRAMS W...