google-site-verification: google652ee2e18330a276.html Yogi as anti-corruption crusader: Police still remained fail to nab culprits committed cyber crime showing incompetency of the concerned personnel

Thursday, 29 April 2021

Mahesh Pratap Singh Yogi M P Singh <yogimpsingh@gmail.com>

Re: Tirunelveli District Cyber Crime Police Station
3 messages

Sudalai Kumar <ss.kumar1987@gmail.com>28 April 2021 at 21:42

Sir/madam,

I said that there was an signals issue here in the last time phone conversation with the number from police. Anyway I will co-operate with you in email. Even after filling the complaint with the police the person involved in the crime keep on sending me WhatsApp message to deposit GST amount in another account. It means you have not started your investigation with accused and wasting time in conversation of phone calls with me.

Dr. Sudalai Kumar

Farmer, Cow herder and Agriculturalist

Dr. Farmers

Nanguneri taluk, Tirunelveli.

स्वामी सुदलाई: कमजोरों की रक्षा करें और धार्मिकता की लड़ाई लड़ें।

सत्य परेशान हो सकता है,

लेकिन पराजित नहीं!!

On Wed 28 Apr, 2021, 7:29 PM TIN Cybercell, <tincybercell@gmail.com> wrote:

For enquiry purpose we called you a lot of times via phone call. But your phone Swotched off. Please call immediatly.  Contact this number: 9498206738 or 9715989339,

Regards,

Cyber Crime Cell,

Tirunelveli.

On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 at 16:28, Sudalai Kumar <ss.kumar1987@gmail.com> wrote:

On Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 3:49 PM Sudalai Kumar <ss.kumar1987@gmail.com> wrote:

SBI case no

Dear Customer, Thank you for Banking with us, Case -  51541585 is created for the recent issue Govt. Schemes - Other Government Business - Errors in credit to Government Account reported by you. -SBI Customer Care

On Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 3:18 PM Sudalai Kumar <ss.kumar1987@gmail.com> wrote:

Sir/Madam,

I received a call from 9715989339 police about the case details and informed everything about the case details. This is another account they send me for transfer of money but I have not transferred it.

GST manager holder name- VIKRAMBHAI DESAI

A/c  -  5145871447

IFSC- KKBK0000837

Bank: KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK

Address: KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LTD, SHOP NO. 10-12, KARNAVATI INDUSTRIAL ESTATE NO.2, RAMOL CROSS ROADS, VATVA, GIDC PHASE IV, AHMEDABAD 382445

State: GUJARAT

For case details pls visit Yogi as anti-corruption crusader: Ambitious Kusum Scheme of Government of India is reaching to needy fastly undoubtedly India will be developed because of

I am not able to check the status of my complaint in cyber crime portal Cyber Crime Portal

On Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 2:20 PM Sudalai Kumar <ss.kumar1987@gmail.com> wrote:

sir/madam,

Thanks for your mail. I am staying in a village and there was a signal issue with my phone numbers 9994741144 (call)and 9000782285 (whatsapp). I will reply in email also for your information.

complaint details. Acknowledgement Number is 22904210116792..

I tried to apply for an online application for PM Kusum Yojana and failed many times. Then I finally sought assistance from others and applied for the same. But it looks like fraudulent activity and hence requests you for action and return money if it is fraudulently done.

The government websites are not working properly for PM Kusum Yojana online methods and make the way for fraudulent activities in the name of helping farmers by some companies or agents and have deceived their money. I have a qualified PhD degree but I couldn't apply  on my own on the website and definitely will seek help from others for survival with agriculture works. Then the forgery started here with farmers. Today I have paid some 47,050 INR for some agreement fees and 11,200 INR for registration fees in online account of Mr Suraj Kumar account no A/C-316902010090448

UBIN0531693 - IFSC Code Details

IFSC Code: UBIN0531693

UBIN0531693

Bank: Union Bank Of India

State:Maharashtra

District:Greater Bombay

Branch:Ghatkopar East

Ifsc code-UBIN0531693.

All these communications are there in WhatsApp no 8697596567.

Total amount spent is 58,250. Online neft transfer and collected money from friends and relatives for the agriculture works.

Attached the details

Ref.

MONRE/E/2021/00115

On Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 2:15 PM TIN Cybercell <tincybercell@gmail.com> wrote:

Sir,

For enquiry purpose we called you a lot of times via phone call. But you did not attend the call. Contact this number: 9498206738, 9994962463

Regards,

Cyber Crime Cell,

Tirunelveli.

Best Regards,

Dr. S. Sudalai Kumar M.Sc.,Ph.D.,

149, Farmer, Cow herder and Agriculturalist

Dr Farmers, Pattarpuram, Nanguneri Taluk

Tirunelveli 627108.

सत्य परेशान हो सकता है,

लेकिन पराजित नहीं!!-भगवान श्री कृष्ण.

Best Regards,

Dr. S. Sudalai Kumar M.Sc.,Ph.D.,

Farmer, Cow herder and Agriculturalist

Dr Farmers, Nanguneri Taluk

Tirunelveli 627108.

सत्य परेशान हो सकता है,

लेकिन पराजित नहीं!!-भगवान श्री कृष्ण.

Best Regards,

Dr. S. Sudalai Kumar M.Sc.,Ph.D.,

Farmer, Cow herder and Agriculturalist

Dr Farmers, Nanguneri Taluk

Tirunelveli 627108.

सत्य परेशान हो सकता है,

लेकिन पराजित नहीं!!-भगवान श्री कृष्ण.

Best Regards,

Dr. S. Sudalai Kumar M.Sc.,Ph.D.,

Farmer, Cow herder and Agriculturalist

Dr Farmers, Nanguneri Taluk

Tirunelveli 627108.

सत्य परेशान हो सकता है,

लेकिन पराजित नहीं!!-भगवान श्री कृष्ण.

Sudalai Kumar <ss.kumar1987@gmail.com> 28 April 2021 at 22:00

To: TIN Cybercell <tincybercell@gmail.com>, cmcell@tn.gov.in, Bala <balasubramanian.energyaudit@gmail.com>, Mahesh Pratap Singh Yogi M P Singh <yogimpsingh@gmail.com>, cr.nhrc@nic.in

Sir/madam,

The police has called me to appear before SP office cybercrime branch palayamkottai for filling FIR against the crime and therefore I will be in SP office at Palayamkottai on 28-04-2021 10 am.

[Quoted text hidden]

[Quoted text hidden]

Sudalai Kumar <ss.kumar1987@gmail.com> 29 April 2021 at 07:02

To: TIN Cybercell <tincybercell@gmail.com>, Bala <balasubramanian.energyaudit@gmail.com>, Mahesh Pratap Singh Yogi M P Singh <yogimpsingh@gmail.com>, cmcell@tn.gov.in, sp.cbr-mah@gov.in

Sir/madam,

Today it is not possible for me to come Tirunelveli from Nanguneri taluk very early due to personal reasons and I have sent already the signed copy of my online complaint in email. I request you to take action and I will join the formal procedures in few days. Your action should be fast enough to control the crimes otherwise the accused could deceive so many innocent farmers in the means of delay.

Dr. Sudalai Kumar

Farmer, Cow herder and Agriculturalist

Dr. Farmers

Nanguneri taluk, Tirunelveli.

स्वामी सुदलाई: कमजोरों की रक्षा करें और धार्मिकता की लड़ाई लड़ें।

सत्य परेशान हो सकता है,

लेकिन पराजित नहीं!!

On Wed 28 Apr, 2021, 10:05 PM TIN Cybercell, <tincybercell@gmail.com> wrote:

Sir

If u don't mind please come 9.00 am.  Because lot of procedure for FIR

[Quoted text hidden]

Mahesh Pratap Singh Yogi M P Singh <yogimpsingh@gmail.com>

Reg. The rumors and defamation is not inquired by police and again the law and order is failed me.
1 message

Sudalai Kumar <ss.kumar1987@gmail.com>28 April 2021 at 13:11
To: cmcell@tn.gov.in, collrtnv@nic.in, cop.tincity@tncctns.gov.in, Bala <balasubramanian.energyaudit@gmail.com>, Mahesh Pratap Singh Yogi M P Singh <yogimpsingh@gmail.com>

Sir/Madam,

I can produce the persons who spoke directly against me and spread the rumors. Some fellows are still speaking against me in public places and support the fake allegations. They are all drunken fellows and I am not taking it but the police should take it seriously.

Yesterday night One person from kannanallur might be army personnel and his wife from police department blocked the pattarpuram main road with their cars and bikes for some defamation words from drunken fellows. This is the attitude of educated persons towards defamation but we are all educated fellows are silent on defamation words for the sake of dowry cases. Even police official have to behave uncivilized way for defamation by blocking roads and use rubbish words with the crowd support in front of my house 149.

Name S.SUDALAI KUMAR

Petition No 2021/1160231/LR Petition Date 09/02/2021

Address 149 pattarpuram , Main road, Vanumamalai Konar house, EIREIPUVAARI, Taluk, Tirunelveli,Tamilnadu - 627108

Grievance The family who was willing to marry my brother Mr Vadivel at 166 pattarpuram village is involved in unnecessary defamation of me and my character in the village of pattarpuram. They all don't like me now and trying to send me out of my house no 166 Sundarapandi Konar. I already applied for separation and wanted to move to 149 Vanumamalai Konar house in an email to Nalsa, dgp and NHRC. The karunkulam family of A. Venkateshan, staying in 54, Matha koil st, Karunkulam, Thoothukdi are spreading the rumors that I have harassed my wife and her family for dowry property. As the police and court cases are pending against me this woman Gokila family wanted to separate me from my family saying fake allegations and support the family of Mr Athi Narayanan allegations. I inquired this family of Karunkulam as they are criminals and I am not willing to join with them due to they are not good at anything. This is my suggestion to my family. This is another criminal family as I inquired it. So that I will not involve in engagement, marriage and etc with those family of marriage with my brother and Me Gokila hailed from Chennai. Only the Mr Subramanian 37 AB tirunelveli town has to take care of it as he is the father and head of family. The Karunkulam family will deceive Vadivel and his mother Pechiyammal without Subramanian. Mr Subramanian didnt give any legal separation or divorce to this family. If anybody involve again anything against me in defamation first legal complaint will be given against them. This family is also locking my ancestral house door and refused the keys for my stay. Now I am homeless for several weeks and manage it with friends. Ms Gokila and her family may file dowry and sex harassment cases to threaten me and separate me from my family so that I took preventive measures. As the fools are there in Court and police department I couldnt make it risk again in my life for seeking justice.

Grievance Address ,,,EIREIPUVAARI,,Tirunelveli-627108,Tamilnadu

Grievance Category POLICE - ATROCITIES Petition Status Rejected

Concerned Officer DISTRICT OFFICERS - SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE

Reply நிராகரிப்பு- இம்மனு சம்மந்தமாக விசாரணை மேற்கொண்டதிலிருந்து மனுதாரர் மனுக்களை அனுப்பிவிட்டு விசாரணைக்கு ஒத்தழைக்காத பட்சத்தில் அவரது புகார் மனுக்களை விசாரிக்க இயலாது மேலும் மேற்படி மனுவில் குறிப்பிட்டுள்ள சம்பவம் தொடர்பாக மனுதாரர் விசாரணைக்கு ஆஜராகும் பட்சத்தில் மேல்நடவடிக்கை எடுக்கப்படும் மேலும் இம்மனுவை நிலுவையில் வைத்திருப்பதால் எந்த ஒரு பிரயோஜனமும் இல்லை என்பதால் இம்மனு சம்மந்தமான விசாரணை முடிக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது விசாரணை அதிகாரி- காவல் ஆய்வாளர் களக்காடு, விசாரணை நாள்- 09.04.2021, SP/TIN G4/ 115/6390/2021, dt. 21.04.2021.

Best Regards,

Dr. S. Sudalai Kumar M.Sc.,Ph.D.,

Farmer, Cow herder and Agriculturalist

Dr Farmers, Nanguneri Taluk

Tirunelveli 627108.

सत्य परेशान हो सकता है,

लेकिन पराजित नहीं!!-भगवान श्री कृष्ण.

1 comment:

1. Undoubtedly following Parra is questioning the integrity of the concerned police personnel. Undoubtedly we are insecure and our belongings are also insecure in this anarchy.
    Sir/madam,

ReplyDelete

Whatever comments you make, it is your responsibility to use facts. You may not make unwanted imputations against any body which may be baseless otherwise commentator itself will be responsible for the derogatory remarks made against any body proved to be false at any appropriate forum.

Junior engineer development authority Mirzapur seeking 1 lakh bribe from Tantrik K. P Singh for construction of a temple in the Mirzapur

भारत सरकार Government of India कार्मिक, लोक शिकायत और पेंशन मंत्रालय Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions Eng CPGRAMS W...